- The Art and Science of Exercise for People With CancerApril 16, 2018 - 10:53 am
Join us for a special event highlighting the exercise and rehabilitation programs at Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre.
- Dorothy Goes Glam – Gala 2018August 29, 2017 - 11:44 am
Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation is reinventing our gala experience at a new home in LIUNA Station on April 14, 2018.
- Calling all superheroes! Register for MacKids Walk & WheelMay 4, 2017 - 1:01 pm
Join the festivities on Saturday, June 2, 2018, as McMaster Children’s Hospital Foundation hosts the 7th annual MacKids Walk & Wheel for Miracles!
- Miracle Plane Pull 2018May 3, 2017 - 3:12 pm
The 6th annual Miracle Plane Pull for McMaster Children’s Hospital will be held at the Canadian Warplane Heritage Museum at John C. Munro Hamilton International Airport on Sunday, June 3, 2018.
- Strides For The General 2018January 26, 2017 - 10:59 am
Lace up your running shoes because the 8th annual Strides For The General is taking place on Saturday, September 15 at Hamilton’s Bayfront Park.
- Illuminight 2018January 19, 2017 - 3:23 pm
We’re pleased to share the details of our new event, Illuminight, a walk to shine the light on cancer, happening on October 26 at The Farm in Flamborough.