Beyond the frontlines, It’s Always Vital to Care – Support our COVID-19 response
While COVID-19 is still a threat and some services resume, there is an ongoing need for equipment and patient amenities. You can define the “new normal” with your donation, which will contribute to a healthier future for everyone.
My colleagues and I are extremely grateful for your generous support during the COVID-19 pandemic. Your gifts, which have included financial contributions and donations of personal protective equipment (PPE) and food, have meant so much to the frontline workers who are working tirelessly to support patients. Thank you for your kindness, which has touched many hearts during these stressful times.
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Pearl-Veenema.jpg6301500Taylor Giffinhttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngTaylor Giffin2020-06-10 17:33:152020-06-16 08:56:34A Message of Gratitude From CEO Pearl Veenema - June 10, 2020
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Web.jpg6301500Michael Cordeirohttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngMichael Cordeiro2020-06-23 08:34:432020-07-01 12:49:33Supporting Families of Cancer Patients
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/WEB-Kim-David-and-Cayden.jpg10371556Michael Cordeirohttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngMichael Cordeiro2020-06-16 11:16:522020-06-25 15:54:10Complex Care for a Complicated Pregnancy
McMaster Children’s Hospital Foundation, as part of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, provides vital funding to enable the best possible patient care at McMaster Children’s Hospital, including Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre and McMaster University Medical Centre.
The Foundation inspires and motivates gifts that fund medical equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, essential redevelopment of clinical care spaces, and the education and training of health care providers.
• Nearly 270,000 patient visits a year
• The 4th largest inpatient pediatric hospital in Canada, and the second largest provider of inpatient pediatric services in Ontario
• The largest pediatric mental health program in Canada
• The largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Canada, and has an integrated high-risk maternal health program
• The only inpatient Pediatric Cancer Program in the region
• The only pediatric trauma centre in the region
• Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre is the only centre of its kind in Canada offering such a breadth and combination of services for the children and youth of the region with physical, mental and developmental challenges
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS!
McMaster Children’s Hospital Foundation is a proud member of Children’s Miracle Network and Canada‘s Children’s Hospital Foundations.