Philips Lifeline contributes $5 per subscriber per month to Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation for every Lifeline agreement signed when you reach out to Philips Lifeline at 1-800-488-9034.
Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation is proud to partner with Philips Lifeline to provide the Philips Lifeline service to the communities we serve. We take comfort in knowing that our patients can continue to live confidently and independently in their homes with the reassurance that help is available at the push of a button.
Canada’s # 1 Medical Alert Service¹
Philips Lifeline is the first, largest, and industry leader medical alert service provider in North America with over 40 years of experience.
How does the Philips Lifeline medical alert service work?
1. Summon Help
You’re always connected to Philips Lifeline’s 24/7 Response Centre with a simple push of your personal help button. In the event you cannot push your button or you are disoriented, our optional AutoAlert feature is designed to automatically call for help if it detects a fall.²
2. Hear a reassuring voice
A caring Philips Lifeline Response Associate will quickly access your personal profile and evaluate your situation.
3. Know help is on the way
If needed, Philips Lifeline Response Associate will contact a neighbour, a loved one, a caregiver or emergency services – based on your preference – and will follow up to make sure help has arrived.
Why choose Philips Lifeline?
- Philips Lifeline is recommended by doctors, nurses and other professional caregivers
- All help calls answered in Canada
- Professional home installation
- All personal help buttons 100% waterproof
- Proven AutoAlert fall detection technology available
- No landline needed (Wireless communicator available)
Solutions for secure and independent living
Getting Philips Lifeline
For more information or to sign up for Philips Lifeline please call Hamilton Health Sciences Lifeline at 1-800-488-9034.
- Claim based on number of subscribers.
- AutoAlert does not detect 100% of falls. If able, you should always push your button for help.
- GoSafe coverage inside and outside the home is provided where third party cellular network coverage is available. Recharging of the GoSafe pendant is done by the subscriber as needed, when connected to the charger.