McMaster Children’s Hospital Foundation, as part of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, provides vital funding to enable the best possible patient care at McMaster Children’s Hospital, including Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre and McMaster University Medical Centre. The Foundation inspires and motivates gifts that fund medical equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, essential redevelopment of clinical care spaces, and the education and training of health care providers.
McMaster Children’s Hospital is the second largest provider of inpatient pediatric services in Ontario. The Hospital is home to Canada’s largest neonatal intensive care unit including supportive maternal care, the largest pediatric mental health program in Canada, and the only inpatient pediatric cancer program in south-central Ontario.
Latest MCHF News
Fast Facts – McMaster Children’s Hospital
• Nearly 290,000 patient visits a year
• The 4th largest inpatient pediatric hospital in Canada, and the second largest provider of inpatient pediatric services in Ontario
• The largest pediatric mental health program in Canada
• The largest Neonatal Intensive Care Unit in Canada, and has an integrated high-risk maternal health program
• The only inpatient Pediatric Cancer Program in the region
• The only pediatric trauma centre in the region
• Ron Joyce Children’s Health Centre is the only centre of its kind in Canada offering such a breadth and combination of services for the children and youth of the region with physical, mental and developmental challenges.
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS!
McMaster Children’s Hospital Foundation is a proud member of Children’s Miracle Network and Canada‘s Children’s Hospital Foundations.