Legacy Circle is a special society that honours those who chose to make legacy gifts to Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation. Legacy gifts support the hospitals and cancer centre of Hamilton Health Sciences, our patients, researchers and health care teams.
Legacy Circle members enjoy these benefits:
- Invitations to exclusive hospital tours and seminars, as well as opportunities to meet our outstanding physicians and learn more about their work.
- Regular updates on what is happening across Hamilton Health Sciences.
- An opportunity to create an endowment fund* named after you or a loved one.
- Recognition in Foundation publications and on the web.
- Celebration with others who share the same vision for health care.
* Establishment of a named endowment fund is in accordance with Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation policies and guidelines.
Meet a few of our Legacy Circle members and learn the inspiration behind their gifts:
Ron Zabrok — a retired businessman finds a smart and efficient way to give
Hella — wants her legacy gift to be used where it is needed the most
Gord and Dianne Jamieson — supporting The Juravinski without affecting today’s income
Liz Newman — life insurance enables this former employee to leave a much larger gift
Melvina Purdy — the special child who inspired her legacy gift for pediatric care
Deborah Chamberlain — the legacy gift inspired by her father’s cancer care
Tim Conroy – the gift that adhered to his lifelong values of “paying it forward”
Dr. John and Beatrice Deadman – the $100,000 endowment fund they established in honour of Dr. William J. Deadman
Tim and Cassandra Loach – proving you can never be too young to leave a legacy gift
Karon Exley – the gift in honour of her husband and niece
Rob Baboth – honouring his mother’s legacy
Paget Perrault – receiving “world-class” care at Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre
Alan & Sheila O’Brien – leaving a legacy gift because “it’s the right thing to do”
Margie Durrant – the endowment that carries on her legacy
Dr. Hal Hirte – leading by example
Your Invitation to Legacy Circle
Once you have confirmed your intention to make a legacy gift to Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, we would be delighted to welcome you to this exclusive society.
The Legacy team at Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation is happy to help you leave your legacy.
Email email@example.com or call 905-522-3863.