Beyond the frontlines, It’s Always Vital to Care – Support our COVID-19 response
While COVID-19 is still a threat and some services resume, there is an ongoing need for equipment and patient amenities. You can define the “new normal” with your donation, which will contribute to a healthier future for everyone.
Congratulations to the lucky winner of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation’s 50/50 Inspiration Lottery! On August 31, Lorraine D. from St. Catharines was announced as the jackpot winner of $53,037.50, which was 50 per cent of the proceeds raised through the lottery. The other 50 per cent will support highest-priority needs at Hamilton Health Sciences.
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Inspiration-Lottery-Winner-Lorraine-D-Sep-3-2020-1-WEB.jpg10371556Michael Cordeirohttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngMichael Cordeiro2020-07-02 13:57:542020-09-22 10:18:09Winner Announced for Ontario-Wide 50/50 Lottery
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/Tassoni-Header-web.jpg5001000Michael Cordeirohttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngMichael Cordeiro2020-09-30 09:10:012020-09-30 09:34:06New Partnership With Joseph Tassoni
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/06/Web.jpg6301500Michael Cordeirohttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngMichael Cordeiro2020-06-23 08:34:432020-07-01 12:49:33Supporting Families of Cancer Patients
Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre Foundation, as part of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, provides vital funding to enable the best possible patient care at Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre.
The Foundation inspires and motivates gifts that fund medical equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, essential redevelopment of clinical care spaces, and the education and training of health care providers.
• The only site in the region treating all cancers
• Home to the region’s only stem cell transplant, acute leukemia and blood cancer programs
• As home to the Regional Cancer Program, the largest combined volume of chemotherapy visits in Ontario is overseen by Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre
• The Regional Cancer Program oversees the second largest number of patient visits in Ontario, and includes community-based oncology clinics at hospitals in Brantford and Burlington, and a partnership in Niagara
• The second largest Preventative Oncology Program based on new patients in Ontario
• The fourth busiest total joint replacement program in Ontario based on volume
• One of three hospitals in Ontario providing all forms of adult stem cell transplants
• A comprehensive cancer clinical trials program is housed at the Escarpment Cancer Research Institute
Subscribe to receive email updates from The Foundation.