Over the last 10 years, donors have helped Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation contribute nearly $150 million toward patient care. And while 2020 has been a challenging year, our donors and the community at large have stepped up in heartwarming ways to support the frontline clinical teams as they provide vital care during the COVID-19 crisis.
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/WEB-Dr-Orest-Ostapkiak-3D-Bolus-Printer.jpg10371556Michael Cordeirohttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngMichael Cordeiro2020-04-23 14:41:362020-05-14 13:16:50Targeting Treatment with Radiation
Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre Foundation, as part of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, provides vital funding to enable the best possible patient care at Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre.
The Foundation inspires and motivates gifts that fund medical equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, essential redevelopment of clinical care spaces, and the education and training of health care providers.
• The only site in the region treating all cancers
• Home to the region’s only stem cell transplant, acute leukemia and blood cancer programs
• As home to the Regional Cancer Program, the largest combined volume of chemotherapy visits in Ontario is overseen by Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre
• The Regional Cancer Program oversees the second largest number of patient visits in Ontario, and includes community-based oncology clinics at hospitals in Brantford and Burlington, and a partnership in Niagara
• The second largest Preventative Oncology Program based on new patients in Ontario
• The fourth busiest total joint replacement program in Ontario based on volume
• One of three hospitals in Ontario providing all forms of adult stem cell transplants
• A comprehensive cancer clinical trials program is housed at the Escarpment Cancer Research Institute
Subscribe to receive email updates from The Foundation.