Over the last 10 years, donors have helped Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation contribute nearly $150 million toward patient care. And while 2020 has been a challenging year, our donors and the community at large have stepped up in heartwarming ways to support the frontline clinical teams as they provide vital care during the COVID-19 crisis.
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/04/WEB-Bill-Stenhouse-5.jpg10371556Michael Cordeirohttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngMichael Cordeiro2020-05-05 11:54:042020-05-14 13:15:26Herniated Discs Lead to Partial Paralysis
Hamilton General Hospital Foundation, as part of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, provides vital funding to enable the best possible patient care at Hamilton General Hospital, including the Regional Rehabilitation Centre.
The Foundation inspires and motivates gifts that fund medical equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, essential redevelopment of clinical care spaces, and the education and training of health care providers.
• The leading cardiac surgery program in Ontario
• Works in partnership to perform the largest number of cardiac catheterizations and PCI (angioplasties) in Ontario
• Treats the highest volume of heart attack patients in Ontario
• The third largest number of ICDs (implanted cardioverter defibrillator)
• The largest integrated stroke program in Ontario
• The second busiest burn program in Ontario and home to one of only two adult regional burn centres in the province
• The busiest trauma centre outside Toronto
• Co-located at the Hospital is the Regional Rehabilitation Centre, which provides intensive therapy for patients recovering from a stroke, acquired brain injury, amputation or spinal cord injury
• The David Braley Cardiac, Vascular and Stroke Research Institute is also housed on the campus
Subscribe to receive email updates from The Foundation.