Corporate philanthropy is a wonderful way to engage others with your company. As a key component of corporate social responsibility, philanthropy provides a positive link between a company and the community.
Businesses can support the important work of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation in many ways:
- Join the Care4 cause marketing program and contribute a percentage or set dollar value from product sales while working with Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation on a joint marketing program. Consumers are encouraged to support our partners and their commitment to Care4 our hospitals.
- One-time or periodic promotions that involve a contribution to Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation or one of our supported sites.
- Engage your employees by enabling them to volunteer in support of one of our events, offer payroll deduction, or host fundraising efforts.
- Sponsor one of our signature events and align your company with a respected community asset while supporting health care for your family, friends and employees.
- Make a corporate donation.
For more information or to speak with a Foundation representative about any of these options, please call 905-522-3863 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Many of our employees and members have connections to McMaster Children’s Hospital in Hamilton and they consistently tell us about all the good work being done.”