Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre Foundation, as part of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, is focused on raising funds in support of Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre and its programs. The Foundation provides funding for leading-edge equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, redevelopment of patient care spaces, and the education and training of health care providers.
Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre Foundation supports specialized cancer and orthopedic programs. As a foundation, we are focused on enabling outstanding patient care through our goal of Health Care, Transformed.
Latest JHCCF News
Fast Facts – Juravinski
- the only site in the region treating all cancers
- home to the region’s only stem cell transplant, acute leukemia and blood cancer programs
- as home to the Regional Cancer Program, the largest combined volume of chemotherapy visits in Ontario is overseen by Juravinski Hospital and Cancer Centre
- the Regional Cancer Program oversees the second largest number of patient visits in Ontario, and includes community-based oncology clinics at hospitals in Brantford and Burlington, and a partnership in Niagara
- the second largest Preventative Oncology Program based on new patients in Ontario
- the third busiest total joint replacement program in Ontario based on volume
- the second busiest bone marrow transplant program in Ontario based on volume
- a comprehensive cancer clinical trials program is housed at the Escarpment Cancer Research Institute