Beyond the frontlines, It’s Always Vital to Care – Support our COVID-19 response
While COVID-19 is still a threat and some services resume, there is an ongoing need for equipment and patient amenities. You can define the “new normal” with your donation, which will contribute to a healthier future for everyone.
My colleagues and I are extremely grateful for your generous support during the COVID-19 pandemic. Your gifts, which have included financial contributions and donations of personal protective equipment (PPE) and food, have meant so much to the frontline workers who are working tirelessly to support patients. Thank you for your kindness, which has touched many hearts during these stressful times.
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/Pearl-Veenema.jpg6301500Taylor Giffinhttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngTaylor Giffin2020-06-10 17:33:152020-06-16 08:56:34A Message of Gratitude From CEO Pearl Veenema - June 10, 2020
https://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2020/07/Bike-Accident-Shelley-MIP-Web-Size-1080px-10.jpg7201080Michael Cordeirohttp://hamiltonhealth.ca/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/hhsf-logo.pngMichael Cordeiro2020-07-02 08:46:162020-07-02 08:46:16The Iron Will of a Trauma Survivor
Hamilton General Hospital Foundation, as part of Hamilton Health Sciences Foundation, provides vital funding to enable the best possible patient care at Hamilton General Hospital, including the Regional Rehabilitation Centre.
The Foundation inspires and motivates gifts that fund medical equipment and patient amenities, innovative research initiatives, essential redevelopment of clinical care spaces, and the education and training of health care providers.
• The leading cardiac surgery program in Ontario
• Works in partnership to perform the largest number of cardiac catheterizations and PCI (angioplasties) in Ontario
• Treats the highest volume of heart attack patients in Ontario
• The third largest number of ICDs (implanted cardioverter defibrillator)
• The largest integrated stroke program in Ontario
• The second busiest burn program in Ontario and home to one of only two adult regional burn centres in the province
• The busiest trauma centre outside Toronto
• Co-located at the Hospital is the Regional Rehabilitation Centre, which provides intensive therapy for patients recovering from a stroke, acquired brain injury, amputation or spinal cord injury
• The David Braley Cardiac, Vascular and Stroke Research Institute is also housed on the campus
Subscribe to receive email updates from The Foundation.